Blockaroo Blockaroo Plane (10 Pieces)
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
- MAKE BATH TIME FUN, EDUCATIONAL, & HASSLE FREE - Blockaroo builders float in the water, making them the ultimate bath toy! These non-toxic foam blocks are incredibly durable and make bath time a creative and fun space where kids can get clean while their imaginations set sail. Parents love how Blockaroo builders entertain their kids while bathing, changing bath time from a struggle to an experience kids look forward too!
- A STEM TOY THAT GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - It's never too early to introduce your child to early learning STEM toys. And Blockaroo jumbo foam blocks give your toddler the chance to explore shapes, colors, and frustration-free stacking with large foam blocks in the bath or on the carpet! They’re one of the best Montessori toys for preschool age kids, as they develop engineering and creative thinking skills.
- BLOCKAROO’S CONNECT LIKE MAGIC! - Blockaroo foam blocks are a wonderful new STEM learning system for kids and they create new ways to build in the bath. These soft foam magnetic blocks click together like magic, rotate 360-degrees, and always attract to each other, creating a multi-sensory experience that your kids will love!
- UNLIMITED BUILDING POSSIBILITIES – These foam construction blocks allow your kids to build anything they can imagine. From floating castles to robots to boats to airplanes to rocket ships, this open-ended system allows for hours of engaging creative play that helps developing minds grow! We have kits in all different sizes and price-points, and you can always mix and match kits for even bigger and crazier creations.
- NON-TOXIC, DISHWASHER SAFE & BUILT TO LAST - We know kids play hard, so we created foam stacking blocks that are safe and tough. Blockaroo builders are tested to the highest levels and exceed all international safety testing standards. These foam blocks are 100% dishwasher safe, mold free, and insanely durable. Toss them in with your dishes and they’ll be sanitized and as good as new! Play with them outside, inside, in the bath, on a road trip, or anywhere your kids feel inspired to build!