Thames & Kosmos
Candy Claw Machine- Arcade Game Maker Lab
Regular price $39.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Build your own arcade-style claw machine!
- A thorough and exciting STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) experience, Candy Claw Machine provides a gamified approach to engineering as you learn about hydraulics, levers, gears, and more.
- Use the 110 pieces to construct your own claw machine, just like the kind you see at the arcade, with a water-powered claw that will grab candy and drop it out of the spring-loaded trap door!
- Experiment with three different types of claws (pincher, scoop, and three-pronged) to see which one works best for certain objects.
- A 16-page, full-color instruction manual includes detailed step-by-step assembly instructions, clear and engaging scientific explanations and examples of hydraulic systems in our modern world, and links to assembly and troubleshooting videos.
- No motors, no batteries--just the power of water, air, and your hands!
- Includes 6 lollipops (Saf-T-Pops) and decoy candy boxes.
- Two recommended age levels: 6+ with help from an adult; 8+ "I got this!"