Fat Brain Toy Company Spin Again
|Availability:||In stock (10)|
Want to make a rainbow? Want to keep all the round-edged shapes separate? You can! Even the smallest disc can spin all the way to the base!
Set of 6 vibrant, graduated discs that spin down a corkscrew pole and stack up any way you want; discs alternate between flower and star-burst shapes, feature 2 colors each
Pull the pole from the base to watch all the discs tumble to the ground; keep on spinning and stacking again and again; flip the base to choose either wobbly or sturdy; practice sorting discs by color, shape, and size
Great for ages 1+; made of strong, coated ABS plastic; FULLY safety tested, BPA-free
Encourages hand-eye coordination, cause-and-effect learning, motor dexterity; vivid textures inspire tactile exploration, vibrant colors reinforce visual-recognition skills; practice counting the discs while stacking and spinning
2016 Parents’ Choice Silver Honor Award; made in China
- The first ever stacking and twirling toy!
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and baby engineering skills
- Instills a sense of wonder as kids watch their builds twirl and spin!
- Eye-catching colors include magenta, lime, teal, lemon, red, sky blue, and more!
- Includes: 6 discs, a reversible wobble base, and a corkscrew pole
- Vibrant, eye-catching colors
- Made of strong, coated ABS plastic